SOURCE CBRN Hydration Systems allow you to connect your gas mask directly and securely to your CBRN protected source of hydration. Our CBRN bladders are lab-tested and approved for CBRN environments, in addition to all the advantages of SOURCE Hydration Technology. The CBRN Type A Hydration System exceeds international CBRN standards. The coextruded multilayer PTB reservoir adds strength while maintaining the weight and flexibility of a standard hydration reservoir system. Source’s exclusive Glass-Like reservoir provides unsurpassed bacteria resistance and which doesn't affect liquid taste.
- Compatible with gas masks with a Type A Gas Mask Link (GML)
- EasyCap: easy seal and open filler cap
- Double tube connector provides ultimate hose connection cannot accidentally pull loose
- Gas Mask Link GML: Respirator adaptor is directly connected to the tube so it cannot be lost or misplaced; provides reliable CBRN connection
- CBRN Tube: High CBRN protection level; Grunge-Guard antimicrobial to resist bacteria growth
- Chemical Resistant Barrier provides high chemical protection level without adding weight or bulk or off flavors
- 100% tested: every system is QA tested using procedures developed specifically for CBRN models
- Taste-Free System: Co-extruded PE film retains pure liquid taste without plastic flavor; BPA and phtalate free
- Glass-Like Film with Grunge-Guard Technology: Inhibits bacteria growth on reservoir and drinking tube surfaces
- Care-Free: cleaning by simply rinsing the system and hanging it opened until dry (if used with water)
Users must be specially trained in chemical warfare and in correct usage of this product. Users accept all responsibility for necessary training. Incorrect use in a lethal gas environment could result in serious injury or death.