The Extended Jungle System allows for the versatile cross-combination of selected key components of the SOURCE Soldier System. The soldier is able to adjust his equipment according to the profile and length of the mission, and doesn't forfeit agility due to over-bearing.
- War Belt: Padded War Belt designed to carry basic equipment pouches while distributing load evenly, with MOLLE webbing and detachable Yoke, can be used stand alone or connected to Source’s Dynamic External Skeleton Spine Bar (DWD).
- Y Yoke: Adjustable minimalistic Yoke connected to the War Belt at 3 points – to allow load distribution of the war belt weight (with equipment) between waist/hips and shoulders
- Jungle Yoke: Connected to the War Belt at 4 points, with meshed MOLLE and Source zip-on system at the back – compatible to the 3L hydration zip-on pack, 20L assault pack and 5L cargo extension pouches.
- Jungle Tactical Vest: Light weight, 3D mesh based jungle tactical vest with MOLLE pouch attachment system, Source zip-on system at the back and front vertical chest release; zipper for quick don and doff; the jungle tactical vest can be worn stand alone or attached to the war belt17 Liter Assault Pack.
- Jungle Plate Carrier: Light weight, rigid MOLLE Plate Carrier with patented SOURCE Quick Release mechanism and Rails side buckle. The plate carrier is designed to be used in tropical, humid environment minimizing heat and load burden. The Jungle Plate Carrier can be worn stand alone or with the war belt and dynamic weight distribution (DWD) system.
- Hard Ballistic Plates: 25x30 ESAPI Level III PLUS, Multi Curve, Multi Shots (Six) ballistic hard plates to stop AK47 and M16 hard core bullets.
- Various Tactical Pouches: Large variety of optional tactical MOLLE pouches to fit all system components.
- Dynamic Weight Distribution (DWD) System: The DWD exoskeleton spine reduces the burden of the load by 30%, protects the user’s back and reduces back and skeleton pain and injuries dramatically. The DWD spine (usable with vest and packs) allows easy and on-the-move transfer of weight from shoulder to hips gradually according to mission and operational needs.
- 3L Zip-On Hydration Pouch: With zip-on System to connect to Jungle Yoke, Tactical Vest, 40L and 90L backpacks.
- WXP Hydration Bladder: Low profile 3L SOURCE Widepac WXP bladder; first choice of dozens of armies world wide. WXP requires zero maintenance, keeping water bacteria free and natural taste and smell, thanks to Source’s GlassLike and GrungeGuard Technologies.
- 5L Cargo Extension Pouches: The extention pouches are attachable with Source's zip-on system to Tactical Vest, Jungle Yoke, 40L and 90L backpacks - to allow extra storage expansion.
- 20L Zip-On Assault Hydration Pack: Tactical Assault pack with insulated internal hydration compartment. Can be used stand alone or – with shoulderstraps stowed – connected with Source zip-on System to Jungle Yoke, Tactical Vest, 40L and 90L backpacks.
- 40L Backpack: Multi-compartment daysack designed to be used with the DWD external skeleton and Warbelt. Smart features and comfortable wear thanks to padded back, ergonomic aerospace aluminum frame, expandable 10L storage space, compression straps and more.
- 90L Backpack: Multiday pack carried stand alone or with DWD and War Belt. Features MOLLE webbing, expandable 10L storage space, spacious top flap pocket. Comfortable to carry with its own removable, contoured boomerang hip belt, or (when hip belt is detached) attached to DWD/War Belt depending on the mission.
With the Jungle System the soldier is equipped for a variety of situations and missions. The compatibility of the single components with each other allow for multiple configuration options of the gear, according to the goal and nature of the task given.